Experts and consultants in aeronautics and nautics
Offering common services for aviation and yachting may be considered as a mix of two very different subjects.
One on air, the other on water.
At VELICA, we think the opposite. Passion and experience in these two worlds have shown that solution can be proposed in those two fields using synergy and similarities:
- – The same physical principles apply for the wing portance and the sails or the kill behavior.
- -The same materials are used on boats and aircraft: from wood to carbone fiber, from aluminum alloys to fiberglass…
- – The same pieces of equipment are installed : GPS, transponder, automatic pilot, radar,…
- – The electrical circuits and the engines are designed to work in agressive environments.
Over all those technical considerations, it is clear that aviation and yachting are ruled by the same approach based on anticipation and unexpectations that can be meteorological, technical or human.
Working since 1992 in the international certification domain, Hugues Le Cardinal knows deeply the technical regulations and the different actors of the aeronautical world (EUROPE, USA, New Zealand, China, …)
During its first five years, VELICA has offered its services to a varied and international clientele with missions across Europe, USA, China and Africa
The objectives of VELICA are:
- To provide our customers with a useful and efficient service
- To establish and confirm its know-how and become a strong reference
- Increase its abilities to gain new markets